01 October 2008

Trinkaholic

Lag last night was pretty hellacious for some reason, so I spent some time looking through Alamein's bank. It's completely full — and I have a guilded bank alt who holds a lot of stuff. Some things are obvious problems, though.

I have 21 trinkets.

I can come up with a lot of excuses why. I won four new trinkets from Coren Direbrew in the last week. I have trinkets for just about every spec: boomkin, tree, cat, bear. I have trinkets for different needs: Mp5 vs. healing power, for instance. I have trinkets for PvP and PvE. I have some fun, funky trinkets. I have two different speed trinkets. And so forth.

The full list:
[Balebrew Charm]
[Dark Iron Smoking Pipe]
[Direbrew Hops]
[Empty Mug of Direbrew]
[Stormpike Insignia Rank 6]
[Badge of Tenacity]
[Barov Peasant Caller]
[Charm of Swift Flight]
[Lower City Prayerbook]
[Medallion of the Alliance]
[Riding Crop]
[Scryer's Bloodgem]
[Vengeance of the Illdari]
[Ancient Draenei Arcane Relic]
[Chained Essence of Eranikus]
[Glowing Crystal Insignia]
[Heavenly Inspiration]
[Hypnotist's Watch]
[Mark of Resolution]
[Oshu'gun Relic]
[Prismcharm]


I can safely delete most of these, I'm sure. Now, which ones to choose...

No comments: